Wasp bite: what to do?
Watch the video
In the warm season, a person is often exposed to insects. Wasp bites are among the most dangerous. Many people may experience a severe allergic reaction to a wasp sting, which often leads to attacks of asphyxiation.
Therefore, it is so important to know what to do if a wasp stings. That is what we now consider in detail.
Symptoms of wasp sting
When a wasp sting is usually observed a local reaction of the body. The most important symptom is swelling, in addition to it, the following symptoms may occur:
- burning and severe pain at the site of the bite;
- rash all over;
- redness of the bite site;
- nausea and vomiting;
- high temperature;
- body cramps.
Danger from wasp sting
As noted earlier, the main danger posed by a wasp sting is the occurrence of a strong allergic reaction. But if in time to provide first aid and take an effective drug, the negative consequences can be avoided. It is important to remember that if a human being was attacked not by one wasp, but by a whole swarm, there is a danger of intoxication of the organism.If the amount of poison that entered the body is significant, then the probability of death of a person is high.
First aid in case of wasp sting
Usually, as a result of a wasp sting, there is no sting in the skin. This happens only in some cases, for example, when a person crushes an insect directly on its body. In this case, you will need to remove the sting with medical tweezers or other improvised tools, and then disinfect the wound. You can use ammonia, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, corticosteroid ointment. It is important to remember that you should not squeeze the poison out of the wound, since you will only carry the infection.
The next thing to do is to give a person an antihistamine. Today there are many such drugs, the most effective of them are:
- Laura Hexal;
- Zyrtec and others.
Along with this, the victim is recommended to drink as much fluid as possible during the day. It is better to give him sweet boiled water or hot tea with jam.In place of edema, be sure to put a heating pad with cold water or a wet towel - this will slow down the absorption of poison by the body.
But what to do if a wasp bitten, and there was no antihistamine on hand? Then you should use folk remedies. We offer several of the most effective.
- Tear off the leaf of the plantain and wash it thoroughly under running water. After that, mash it well, then put it on the gauze and fix the compress on the wound. It is recommended to change it every 2-3 hours during the day.
- Effective with the bite of a wasp fresh dandelion. Here you can use the stems and leaves. They are thoroughly washed in water, then they make porridge, which is applied to the wound.
- Take a large onion and peel it. Then grate the vegetable and squeeze the juice out of the resulting mass. Strain it through gauze folded several times. Then lubricate the bite with the obtained agent as often as possible.
- You can also use a lemon. Peel it, then remove the lobule from the film and attach it to the wound. Change the compress every 3 hours.
- Take raw clay and dilute it in a little water.It should make a mixture with a consistency, like sour cream. Put it on the wound, and then make a bandage. You should go with her for 4-5 hours, and then change.
- Pick parsley and wash it. Greens mince. Apply the resulting gruel to the site of the bite, and then perebintite. It takes 2-3 hours to walk with a compress, and then it will need to be replaced with a new one.
- Take the leaves of aloe and remove them from the skin film. Next, mash the pulp with a fork. As a result, you get a healing gruel, which impose on the wound and fix with a bandage. You need to walk with her for 6-7 hours, and then change.
- When biting a wasp, ordinary black tea will help. Make a strong brew out of it. Moisten a cotton swab in it and apply to the bite site for 1-2 hours, and then replace it with a new one.
If after providing first aid and using antihistamines or folk remedies the condition of the person does not improve, it is necessary to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
Date: 12.10.2018, 00:36 / Views: 53494
Choosing souvenirs at the resort
Decorating a bottle with colored salt
Adrianol: instructions for use
LED lamp shade
How to avoid manipulation of criticism
How to insert a picture in Odnoklassniki
How to cook perfect beef steak in a pan
How to open a perfume shop