Sudak - we cook delicious dishes with our own hands
Pike perch is a delicious and delicate fish of percidae family, it has white and lean meat, very useful and rich in useful substances, which is why many mistresses of the world appreciate and love it. It is not for nothing that pike-perch is a fish for all occasions, because it produces the most diverse and incredibly tasty dishes, the main thing is to be able to properly prepare it, and already there are a lot of ways and options for its preparation!
Naturally, for every good housewife, it is very important to be able to diversify your menu, because the same dishes very quickly become boring, even if they are cooked masterfully and from incredibly delicious ingredients.
How can tasty zander be cooked? It turns out that this fish can be cooked, fried, baked, stewed and even stuffed, it is easy to cook cutlets, jellies, zrazy, ear, rolls and especially festive dishes, when pike-perch, for example, is baked entirely.
Due to the fact that pikeperch meat is completely lean, it can be actively used by people who are trying to lose weight, as well as those who follow a diet after illness or people with a weakened and depleted body.
Despite the fact that the fish is quite lean, it is not devoid of useful and nutritional properties, it contains a large amount of protein, which is so necessary for the normal operation of our body. In addition, pikeperch meat is rich in vitamins (A, Group B, PP and E), as well as valuable minerals and trace elements: iron, zinc, magnesium, fluorine, sulfur, phosphorus, chromium, calcium, potassium and many others.
After such a vivid picture of the presence of valuable elements, it is not difficult to guess why such a fish is so valued among ordinary eaters, as well as among professional culinary specialists, because pike-perch dishes can be called truly delicious.
In order to get not just delicious, but also a very healthy dish from pike perch, you need to know a few basic secrets of its preparation, which we prepared especially for you. Armed with this knowledge, any pike perch dish will be within your reach.
What do you need to know in order to cook a delicious dish?
- Learn how to choose fish: the secret of a truly delicious dish, in many respects, depends precisely on the freshness and quality of the original product. Check the gills - they should be bright red, the eyes are not dull and bulging, the skin is smooth, free of defects, and the meat is elastic and pleasantly smelling.
- Do not forget that before any cooking perch must be carefully prepared, for this purpose, the dorsal fin is cut, and the scales are cleared. Then the fish must be gutted and rinsed under cold water, of course, the method of cutting may vary, depending on the subsequent method of preparation. For example, if you decide to cook fish soup from a sea pike perch, then you must cut off the head and remove it so that it does not give unpleasant taste to the broth, but you can not cut off your head in a river pike perch.
- You need to know how to cook perch: it can not be kept in boiling water, and to make it gentle and keep most of its useful substances, it must be wrapped in gauze, cook right in it and then pulled out of boiling water, leave it in this form completely cool.
- If you decide to cook a salad or aspic from a pike perch carcass, you must first boil it, boil for another 5 minutes, pull out the fillet from the seed, and then send it back to the broth and bring it to the boil.
- To get a ruddy and juicy pike perch, you need to fry it for 7 minutes in a frying pan on both sides, and then send it “reach” in the oven at 250 ° C for another 5 minutes.
- If you decide to fry such fish, then it should be done in the minimum amount of oil, rub with salt and pepper 15 minutes before the procedure, and then send to the pan, preferably cast iron.
- If you decide to cook braised perch, then it is better to fry it slightly.
- The most common and favorite ways of cooking are roast pike perch, which seems to be nothing complicated, but there are also moments. For example, some experts recommend that before you send the fish to the oven, lightly fry it or fry it, you will need a thick sauce and baking temperature of 280 °. The most juicy pike perch is obtained by baking in dough or in foil. Raw pikeperch can be baked in a liquid sauce, usually 10-20 minutes is enough for this.
- To check the readiness of the pike perch, slightly pierce it with a thin knife, if the meat is easily separated from the ridge, then it is ready.
- Best of all, this fish is combined with baked potatoes, vegetables, fried or boiled mushrooms, cream and sour cream, pikeperch can be stewed in dry white wine or milk.
The recipe for pike-perch baked in the oven
With this simple recipe you can get a tasty and very juicy fish, for this you will need:
- pike perch - 1 pc .;
- onion - 2 pcs .;
- tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- mustard powder - 3 tbsp.spoons;
- salt pepper.
To begin, clean the fish: remove the dorsal fin, get rid of scales, rip the abdomen and remove all the insides, thoroughly wash it under water. Now use a sharp knife to make small cuts across the entire surface of the fillet, after which we carefully rub the fish with salt and pepper and leave the carcass for 10-15 minutes so that it is slightly saturated with spices.
At this time, let's do some vegetables: we wash the lemon and tomatoes under water, and then cut them into thin circles. Insert a cup of lemon and tomato into each cut made; the remaining cups are placed inside the fish.
Next, take a sheet of foil, gently shift the fish to it, squeeze out the remaining half of the lemon juice, which in a separate cup must be mixed together with mustard powder. You got a liquid sauce, which you need to lubricate the entire surface of the pikeperch.
Next, clean the onion, cut it into semi-rings and lay it on top of the fish, there we also place the parsley sprigs, wrap everything tightly in foil and put it on a baking sheet. The oven must be preheated to 200 °, where and send the baking sheet. The baking time is about 30 minutes so that the fish browns a little, 5 minutes before the end of cooking, the foil can be slightly opened.
Pike Perch Recipe
- perch fillet - 1 kg;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- garlic - 3 heads;
- mayonnaise - 5 tbsp. spoons;
- flour - 1.5 cups;
- salt, pepper, sunflower oil.
We wash the fish, make sure that there is no peel anywhere, cut fillets into small pieces. Now prepare the marinade: to do this, mix the mayonnaise with two tablespoons of salt, squeeze the garlic through the garlic, add to the total mass and mix well. Pieces of fish are sent to the marinade, mixed and sent to the fridge for 2 hours.
In a separate container, break the eggs, add a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, flour and mix everything thoroughly. Heat the pan, add oil to it, pike perch slices are dipped first in flour, then in batter, and then spread on the pan. On medium heat, fry the pieces on both sides until golden brown.
Date: 10.10.2018, 01:32 / Views: 64362
How to make a table in Minecraft
Chicken baked in an edible plate
How to become a trader
How to make a screenshot on the phone
How to make an organizer for cosmetics and perfumes
Delicious pork dishes or what can be cooked from pork
Where to get neodymium magnets for free