Stunning painting clothes bleach. Brilliantly simple and successful idea.
Not a day goes by, as any exceptionally successful and interesting idea from real masters will not come across. In the same way the idea was borrowed and to paint clothes with a simple bleach. It's cheap, simple and very interesting! You do not need to be an artist to create an original drawing on fabric with your own hands. To do this, you can adapt your favorite schemes and patterns taken from the Internet, as well as stock up on inspiration and a small workshop on the subject.
To work you need to take:
- glass jar;
- dark fabric;
- fabric lining (eg cardboard);
- printed or cut out patterns and patterns;
- something that will create a picture (options: brush, toothpick, eraser on the pencil, sponge, etc.).
First you should think about the future pattern.For these needs, you can adapt, for example, schemes for embroidery, such as:
Or ready-made patterns for drawing:
As you can see, the easiest way to draw thin lines is with a toothpick, thicker ones with a brush, round ones with an eraser from a pencil, etc. If you bought a stencil, the task is made even stronger: just take a sponge and use it with a stencil to apply a bleach pattern!
The work itself looks very simple:
1. Pour some bleach into the jar. Dip a toothpick, a brush, a pencil, an eraser, a sponge, and so on.
2. Start drawing on dark fabric. The figure does not appear immediately, but as it dries. Do not forget to put a cardboard under the fabric just in case, so as not to paint it through.
Date: 21.10.2018, 10:32 / Views: 81132
Sofas HERE: quality and reliability from a domestic manufacturer
Strobe light with a police flasher effect
How to make a resume
Cooking time for vegetables. Cook, Fry, Bake
Delicious dumplings soup in 30 minutes