Salad with herring is an excellent substitute for the usual “herring under a fur coat”
If you are tired of cooking “herring under a fur coat” every year, but you don’t want to refuse your favorite salad, take a closer look at an excellent alternative to the usual herring - salad with herring.
- beets - 1 pc
- carrots - 1 pc
- boiled eggs - 2 pieces
- herring - 1 pc
- marinated mushrooms - 150 gr
- 2 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise or sour cream
1.Sat vegetables and eggs on a large grater and mix separately with mayonnaise or sour cream.
2. Finely chop the pickled mushrooms, peel the herring from the bones and cut into small pieces.
3. Salad should be laid out in layers: first beets, then mushrooms, carrots, eggs, beets and herring.
4. Optionally, the salad can be decorated with greens.
Date: 15.11.2018, 03:55 / Views: 74234
The most fashionable pants of the season spring-summer 2017: 40 stylish options
How to protect against forest mites
Pregnancy planning: what tests should be taken
The simplest inverter of a motor without transistors
Chipboard Congratulatory Envelope