Rings shine again! The fastest and easiest way to clean gold jewelry
Over time, expensive ornaments lose their former luster and attractiveness. It is possible to return the former beauty to products with ease at home.
To make jewelry sparkled
You will need:
-1 tablespoon salt
-1 tablespoon soda
-1 tablespoon of dishwashing detergent
-1 glass of water
-1 piece of aluminum foil
1. Heat the water in the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil and place it on the bottom of a small bowl or glass.
3. Pour hot water into the bowl. Add salt, soda, and dishwashing liquid.
4. Put the jewelry on the foil and leave for 5-10 minutes.
5. Wash the jewelry in cool water and wipe it with a dry, soft cloth.
There is another way. In a glass of warm water, rub the soap and drop a few drops of ammonia. Place the items in a glass overnight. In the morning, if necessary in hard-to-reach places, clean with a brush.
Date: 11.10.2018, 20:17 / Views: 75332
How to draw a heart pencil in stages
Twist the fabric and just dip into the paint to get stunning patterns
Quick and easy ways to tie a scarf. Surprise everyone with one of the ways
Rehabilitation after Achilles tendon rupture
5 things that make a woman older