Buratino Key Box
Loss of keys is a big nuisance, especially if you are in a hurry somewhere. To solve this problem, and not to look for a place where you left your keys to an apartment or car, you can buy or make your own key box. Now we will look at how to make an original wall box with your own hands, which will surely astonish the guests of your house.
1. Before you make such a box, you must determine its size. Dimensions depend on the number of keys in your family. At first it is necessary to measure Buratino's body on a sheet of plywood with a thickness of 2 - 3 mm. To do this, draw a rectangle 15x30 cm on this sheet.A trapezium is made from it, the upper part of which should be 5 cm. After you have drawn the trapezium, you must cut it with a jigsaw. We need two such parts, the same size.
2. Further from thin rails, 10 mm thick, and 20 mm high, the walls of the future casket are gathered. It is not necessary to make a spike to connect the walls. It is enough just to glue them with white glue. Thus, you should have two identical trapezoids with the walls around the edges.
3. For the manufacture of legs, it is necessary to make a pattern in order for both legs to be the same. To do this, first draw a foot on the paper, and then transfer the drawing to a board no thicker than 20 mm. All edges of the feet can be rounded off with sandpaper to avoid sharp corners. After that, the legs are glued together and attached to the body. Legs are fixed with glue,and you can additionally fasten them with screws from the inside of the case.
4. Next, we begin to make hands. Again, you first need to make a hand pattern, and then transfer the drawing to a wooden rail. Next, the hands are cut with wood cutters, and are attached to the bottom of the box, on the dowels. The diameter of the drill needed to drill the hole depends on the diameter of the nagel that you get.
5. The next step is to make Buratino's head. First you need to draw it on a wooden board, and then cut it out with carpenter's cutters. with PVA glue in the upper part of the casket lid. Above the head you can drive a nail with a big hat. This will create an effect that Buratino supposedly weighs on a wall suspended from this nail, as it was in the cartoon. 12.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg 25.jpg 6. Once the whole body of Pinocchio is done, you can proceed to the inner workings. It is necessary to make recesses for the hinges, on one and the other cover of the box. Which side to attach the hinges depends on which side you need for the lid to open. For these jobs you will need a drill with a thin drill, screws and a screwdriver. It is better to twist the screws in drilled holes, since the walls of the box are of a small thickness,and can break away. "alt =" Casket for the keys of Pinocchio "title =" Casket for the keys of Pinocchio ">
7. On the opposite side of the placement of the hinges, a small cutout is made in order to conveniently open the lid. If you wish, you can attach a pen. Inside the box, a rack or a few racks are stuffed, with swiveled screws to hang keys on them.
8. For painting, we need lacquer, stain or paint. The very body and shoes can be covered with a dark stain. Next, using a tick or mahogany stain, shorts, lips and a hat are painted. After that, the product is completely varnished. Alternatively, instead of stain, you can also use acrylic paint, red, white and green.But even in this case, it is recommended to varnish the product in order to preserve the wood, as well as to give brightness and shine to the paint.
So, we have examined with you how the original box for storing keys is made. Of course, for the manufacture of such a product requires the presence of special tools and the ability to use them. You can rest assured that this product will perfectly decorate your hallway.
Date: 15.10.2018, 17:53 / Views: 62191
Elegant embroidery of the Italian maid Elisabetta RicamiWhat is rotavirus infection and how to fight itRussian flag for Pope on February 23100 best ideas interior decoration bathHow to get rid of the complexesNew Year's CarafeSix-pointed snowflakesWeed Rooster