Paper model of the Ka-25
The paper model of the Ka-25 helicopter- (according to the NATO codification: Hormone - "Hormone") - Soviet anti-submarine ship-based helicopter.
Materials and tools:
- scissors, paper knife, drawing ruler
- glue brushes and paint;
- watercolors (or pencils), toothpicks;
- clear acrylic glue ("Moment", etc.);
- to print the model matte photo paper with a density of 170-180 g / m2;
- for small parts - 70-80 g / m2.
- Before you assemble the part, read the drawings and instructions. Determine the place of each part and imagine its assembly;
- Make holes in details before cutting out the part;
- Cut only the part (s) you need right now. Unpacked items in a box, and unused sheets in a closed folder (as an option). Throwing out trash after work, carefully inspect the scrap paper;
- To better fold the part, it is necessary to hold the ruler along the fold line, pressing lightly with the blunt side of the knife or a toothpick so as not to damage the paper surface.Better to do it from the wrong side of the part;
- Keep your fingers clean and be sure to use wipes to wipe your hands, because hands may get dirty in the process;
- wind up cylindrical parts before gluing onto a round object of a suitable diameter, this will give them shape;
- Before gluing it is necessary to paint the ends of the part. White crop lines spoil the overall look of the model. To paint the ends, use watercolors or gouache paints. After selecting the desired color, apply them in a thin layer, then allow the paint to dry. About markers better to forget;
- Take your time with gluing. First, cut out the part, paint it from the end, wait for the paint to dry, assemble the part. Attach it to the place where it should be to make sure everything is done correctly. And only then stick. Do not forget to let the glue dry.
A bit of history
Ka-25 (according to NATO codification: Hormone - "Hormone") - Soviet anti-submarine ship-based helicopter.
He became the first Soviet anti-submarine helicopter as well as the first domestic combat helicopter,originally designed for combat use (the first land combat helicopter Mi-24 appeared a little later, in 1969).
The helicopter, developed by the Kamov Design Bureau under the leadership of Chief Designer Nikolai Ilyich Kamov, was put into production in 1965 and accepted service on December 2, 1971.
On the basis of Ka-25, a large number of modifications have been created for use in various applications.
Date: 28.10.2018, 09:22 / Views: 33255
How to clean shoes from salt
26 Industrial-style Jobs that will blow your brain
Than full refusal from fat food is fraught