Is hair extension harmful?
Hair extension methods
To understand the impact on your hair will have a procedure of building, for a start it is worth exploring its methods.
Hot build. This method is carried out at 180-200 degrees, which corresponds to the temperature of the curling or ironing. There are two methods of hot build. In the first method, the strands are attached to the hair with hot resin. At the site of attachment, a small tubercle is formed, later invisible to the eye. In the second method, the strands are fixed with hot tongs. This technology is more harmful to hair, because further strands are removed more difficult than in the first case.
Cold buildup occurs with small metal beads and strips. It does not imply thermal effects. Native and false hair is threaded through bead-sized beads and secured with forceps.
Afro-braids can also be considered one of the methods of hair extensions. In this case, overhead are simply woven into the native hair.But to dissolve this hairstyle and keep the length of the hair you will not succeed.
Experts on extension consider the coldest method of hair extension to be the safest, but also requiring great professionalism.
Features hair extensions
Building any method can not be called useful. In any case, even if your native curls are full of health and strength, for some months of wearing accrued them some damage will be done. In many ways, the quality of the procedure depends on the qualifications of the specialist. For example, if a hairdresser takes too thin native strands as donors, then the hair may not withstand the severity of artificial curls and fall out or break off at the roots. Therefore, the weakened hair is not recommended to do the building at all. If your desire is stronger than rational arguments, then it is worthwhile to apply a gentle method - to increase no more than 80 strands and make it a cold method.
The second danger for owners of hair extensions is the omission of a timely correction procedure. It must be done with a capsular capacity no later than 2.5-3 months, and with tape - no later than 1.5 months.And in no case should not listen to hairdressers who say that the correction you do not need as much as six months. Late adjustment threatens to turn into fragility of native strands at the roots, loss of extended strands, tangling and loss of own hair, an unaesthetic hairstyle.
The experience of women who have done several extensions shows that the procedure does not cause much harm to healthy and strong hair. Provided that it was conducted by a high-class master. But at the same time, everyone asserts that such hair requires special attention, more thorough care and observance of certain rules.
Rules care for hair extensions
- After washing, always carefully dry your hair, even if it is already deep night. You can not go to bed with wet hair;
- at bedtime, collect hair in a braid;
- comb the accrued strands only with a special comb without balls;
- use a balm during shampooing, evenly applying it on all hair. But at the same time, avoid falling into places of attachment of accrued strands;
- Do not delay with the correction procedure. It should be performed 2 months after the tape extension and 3 months after the session of capsular extension.Otherwise, the native hairs will begin to break off and become tangled, which will damage the condition of the hair as a whole and will give your hairstyle an untidy look;
- after removing the hair extensions, conduct a course of treatment and restore the native strands.
Date: 08.10.2018, 22:39 / Views: 41542
Garlands in the form of hearts
How to install a dishwasher
How to cook chicken baked in a pumpkin
Which visa allows you to stay longer abroad