How to make homemade marshmallows from apples
Apple Marshmallow is a sweet, airy dessert made from fruit puree and whipped whites. It can include berries, orange juice, vanilla or cottage cheese.
- Preparation time:1 minute
- Cooking time:1 minute
Homemade Apple Marshmallows
We offer you a classic recipe for your favorite treats.
How to cook marshmallows:
- Fill the agar-agar with water and leave the mixture alone for 1 hour.
- Peel the apples, cut the fruits into 4 parts, remove the seeds.
- Place the pieces in a deep microwave bowl and close them with a lid. Bake apples for 6-7 minutes on medium power.
- Grind the fruit with a blender, mix the resulting puree with 250 g of sugar and vanilla.
- Heat the diluted agar-agar over medium heat to 80 ° C, then add the remaining sugar to it. Boil the mixture for another 10 minutes, stirring constantly with a spoon.
- Beat the applesauce with raw chicken protein until the mass turns white and increases in volume. Continuing to interfere with the products, pour the hot mixture into them in a thin stream.
- Beat the "dough" with a mixer for 5-7 minutes. When the mass becomes dense, put it in a pastry bag.
- Sow the marshmallows through the curly nozzle on the spread parchment. The diameter of the blanks should be 5-7 cm.
- Leave the food to dry at room temperature for a day.
Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.
Apple and Cranberry Marshmallow Recipe
Fresh berries give the dessert its original taste and aroma.
- apples - 3 pcs .;
- sugar - 420 g;
- cranberries - 80 g;
- water - 80 g;
- icing sugar - 50 g;
- protein - 1 pc .;
- agar-agar - 10 g.
- Mix the agar-agar with water, let the products stand for 40 minutes.
- Peel the apples, cut them into slices and send them to an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
- Crush the berries with a blender, then rub them through a sieve to separate the flesh from the skin.
- Cool the apple slices to room temperature and then blend them with a blender.
- Put 200 g of applesauce, crushed berries, raw protein and 210 g of sugar into a bowl of a food processor.Beat the food until the mass obtained from them brightens.
- Heat the agar over low heat to 70-80 ° C and add sugar to it. Boil the mixture for 5 minutes, then pour it in a thin stream into the fruit and berry puree.
- Beat the food with a mixer again and put it in a pastry bag.
- Put the cream on baking paper, forming blanks with a diameter of 5-6 cm.
After 24 hours, sprinkle treats with powdered sugar and serve it to the table.
Ready marshmallows prepared according to any of these recipes can be greased with custard and put together in pairs. Try both ways to find the right one for you.
Date: 10.10.2018, 15:29 / Views: 31291
Bottle caps are an unusual material for creating home-made masterpieces
Free space - yes Organization of space that can give a feeling of space
How to connect a headset
Bunny with a bow
There is always room for creativity in a standard bathroom
How to charge a car battery with a laptop power unit