How to cook healthy cereal?
Many people used to eat cereal for breakfast, not thinking about their properties. But if such a product is cooked correctly, it will not only be delicious, but also nutritious and useful.
What flakes are the most useful?
Before turning to the benefits of flakes, you should find out the features of such a product. What, in general, is he? Grain cereals are taken as a basis, which are freed from hard shells, then subjected to heat treatment (for example, steamed or boiled), and then pressed and brought to a final flat shape. Sometimes additives are introduced into the product, for example, sugar, candied fruits, dried fruits, cinnamon and so on.
Consider the most useful cereal:
- Oatmeal is the most popular and most useful, as they contain fiber, magnesium, B vitamins and a lot of other substances. They normalize digestion, eliminate constipation, remove toxins and slags from the body, improve the functioning of the nervous system and accelerate metabolic processes.And a portion of oatmeal gives satiety and energy boost for several hours. Calorie - about 360 kcal.
- Buckwheat flakes are no less useful, and they contain coarse dietary fiber, iron, magnesium, B vitamins and much more. They increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood and the general tone of the body, have a restorative effect, normalize metabolism and significantly improve the condition of the nails, teeth, hair and bones. And yet this product is useful for weight loss, as it accelerates the burning of fat and at the same time nourishes the body with all the necessary nutrients. The caloric content of one hundred grams is 330 kilocalories.
- Wheat flakes contain essential amino acids, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins E and group B. They strengthen the immune system, have a rejuvenating effect, cleanse the body of toxins and slags, normalize hormones, stimulate the regeneration and restoration of tissues, give energy and increase efficiency. The caloric value of 100 grams of the product is approximately 350 kilocalories.
- Rye flakes contain no less useful components than all the others.Calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, nucleic acids can be found in them. This product improves brain function, normalizes the functioning of the nervous system, has an anti-inflammatory effect, relieves stress and increases stress resistance, eliminates constipation. In one hundred grams of rye flakes approximately 340 kilocalories.
- Cornflakes deserve attention too. Their beneficial properties are due to the presence of fiber, potassium, sodium, iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, as well as vitamins PP, groups B, E and A. This product provides the body with the necessary energy, nourishes the heart muscle, perfectly satisfies hunger, improves the composition blood, has anti-inflammatory effects. Caloric content of one hundred grams is about 360 kcal.
How to cook properly?
How to cook cereal? What is the best thing to make such a breakfast, you probably already understood. It remains to find out a few important points:
- How to pour the flakes? Traditionally, milk is used for their preparation, but you can also choose water. And for weight loss will be useful kefir or natural yogurt.
- How long to cook? It depends, firstly, on the liquid component of the dish, and secondly, on the size of the flakes. The smaller they are, the faster they prepare.Milk flakes soften somewhat longer than in water. On average, the process takes from two to three to twenty minutes. A kefir they better pour on all night, so that they are sufficiently softened.
- Proportions. Usually they are indicated on the product packaging, but you also need to take into account personal preferences, because someone likes a thick consistency and rich taste, and someone likes liquid porridge.
- When to use? Cereals will be the perfect breakfast, as they contain a large amount of carbohydrates, and their body best absorbs it in the first half of the day. But if you do not have time to cook a full meal, the product will come to the rescue and give a charge of vivacity for the remaining half of the day. Dinner is not the best time to eat cereal.
- What can I add? To improve the taste of flakes, they can add additional ingredients. The most useful will be fresh berries and fruits, such as cherries, raspberries, strawberries, apricots, pears, cranberries, currants, apples, peaches, oranges, and so on. It is best to add all this immediately before serving, in order to preserve the maximum of beneficial properties and taste.You can also use dried fruits, but they are more caloric. For flavor try adding cinnamon or vanilla. If the flakes seem bland, use natural honey. But sugar is better to give up, it is not at all useful.
Cooking Homemade Flakes
Sweet flakes can be cooked by yourself. The recipe involves the use of only three ingredients: water, flour (any, for example, corn, buckwheat, oat) and sugar.
- First you need to cook the sugar syrup, mixing equal amounts of sugar and water. The mixture is poured into a heat-resistant container, put on a fire and cook until thick.
- Now, in the syrup, enter the pre-sifted flour, mix everything up and cook for about an hour or more to make a dense and thick mass.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Further take it out, roll it into a bed and dry it a little. Now you can cut it with a knife or break it.
- Billets should be dried at 280 degrees in the oven until a beautiful golden shade is obtained.
- Ready, you can eat cereal!
Finally, some useful recommendations:
- Alternate different flakes to enrich your body with all useful substances.
- You can mix cereals to get a nutritious breakfast enriched with minerals, vitamins, macro-and micronutrients.
- When buying flakes, carefully study their composition. Ideally, it should not be anything but cereals. Also inspect the packaging to assess its integrity and tightness. And the fresher the flakes, the better.
- Store the product in a closed container, removing it in a cool place protected from light.
- Remember that flakes may have some contraindications and should be clarified in advance. Allergic reactions (especially to gluten) and individual hypersensitivity are also possible.
Cereals are not only a simple and hearty breakfast, but also a nutritious and healthy product, if properly prepared and consumed.
Date: 08.11.2018, 21:40 / Views: 41584
A gift for a smoker: a modern choice of attributes
Housing for LEGO style flash drive
Santa Claus Mittens
Light a light bulb with your fingers
What is slash