How to cook the best snack for kebabs
Tomatoes in Korean, the recipe that we bring to your attention is a real magic wand for every hostess.
The fact is that by preparing this dish, you can treat your family and guests with a delicious and fragrant snack for a whole week.
In the preparation of this dish is nothing complicated. And the result will exceed all expectations! A fragrant snack does not just go away, but disappears from the table at lightning speed!
- Tomato 2 kg
- Bulgarian pepper 2 pcs.
- Garlic 2 pcs.
- Chilli 1 pc.
- Vinegar 100 ml
- Greenery 1 bundle.
- Sunflower oil 100 ml
- Sugar 80–100 g
- Salt - 2 tbsp. l.
- Grind Bulgarian pepper in a blender or meat grinder. Do the same with hot peppers and garlic.
- Put the resulting mass in a bowl, add salt, sugar, vegetable oil, vinegar and chopped greens.
- Slice the tomatoes into 2-4 pieces.
- Put tomatoes and dressing in a three-liter jar in layers. Pour the remaining filling into the jar and close it with a lid.
- Put the jars in the refrigerator overnight.To marinate the top layer of tomatoes faster, place the jar upside down. In the morning you can turn it to its normal position.
Such a juicy and savory snack can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than a week, but I assure you that it will not linger for a few days.
Date: 08.10.2018, 10:50 / Views: 51353
Japanese Landscape Garden
Textile fridge magnets: sew a couple of lovebirds
Paper model of the PzKpfw III Ausf G
Chicken application in the younger group