How many calories in juice?
It is known that vegetables and fruits - the guarantee of health and vitality. An alternative is freshly squeezed juices, which are also rich in vitamins and minerals.
In the article we will consider how many calories are contained in the juice.
The amount of calories in the juice is primarily influenced by the raw materials from which it is prepared. Also, the figure will change if the composition of the drink will include various additives, preservatives and sugar. Calorie fresh juice ranges from fifteen to seventy calories per hundred grams of drink.
Fruit and berry juices
- Lemon juice - 15 calories;
- orange juice - 35 calories;
- apple juice - 40 calories;
- apricot juice - 50 calories;
- peach juice - 70 calories;
- pomegranate juice - 65 calories;
- pineapple juice - 45 calories;
- grape juice - 50 calories;
- grapefruit juice - 35 calories;
- cherry juice - 45 calories;
- cranberry juice - 50 calories;
- Multifruit Juice - 50 calories.
- Carrot juice - 25 calories;
- beet juice - 40 calories;
- cabbage juice - 25 calories;
- tomato juice - 15 calories;
- cucumber juice - 15 calories.
As can be seen from the above data, caloric content of juices, vegetable juices contain less calories.
In the diet of losing people should include tomato, carrot and cabbage juices. They have a beneficial effect on the metabolic processes of the whole organism, and also remove toxins and harmful substances. Read more about the beneficial effects of juices in our article What are the benefits of juices.
Please note that juices are required to be consumed in moderation. This is especially true for fresh drinks.
It is recommended to exclude juices from the menu if there is an increased acidity of the stomach, ulcers or allergies.
Date: 08.10.2018, 19:56 / Views: 35562
Embroidery Keychain Monsters Inc
Paper Model PT-SAU T18
How to rest on Easter
Postcard with a volumetric cat
Narrow locker in the bathroom
3 colors to make your look more expensive